Dear valued customers, We appreciate your patience while we update our policies and information on all of our websites and social media (it takes time).
As for now, if the service is available on our booking site we are offering that service, if it's not we're not. And yes, Nose Piercings are now available!
PLEASE VISIT BOOKING SITE FOR BASE PRICING AND SERVICES AVAILABLE.
ATTENTION: CLICK HERE FOR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY FOR ALL SERVICES
At this time, no walk-ins are allowed. Please CLICK HERE to book now!
A RELEASE FORM IS REQUIRED
CLICK HERE and fill out this RELEASE FORM before your appointment. It is easy and online!
HOW PIERCING PRICES ARE CALCULATED
Time it takes to disinfect between and conduct each piercing, disposable single use materials such as tools, needles, PPE - Personal Protective Equipment, Processing (Sterilizing) jewelry and tools etc. and everything else it takes to provide you with a safe and enjoyable personalized piercing experience.
NO OUTSIDE JEWELRY
Jewelry is priced in studio only, high quality selection from classic captive bead rings to solid gold & diamonds. All metals highest industry standard! We do not pierce with outside jewelry or jewelry provided by customer.
CLICK HERE for jewelry materials we use and standards we follow
- For those 18 & over: Valid identification is required to receive any and all piercings.
- Acceptable identification are as follows: State issued ID card, Drivers license, Military ID, Resident alien card, Passport.
- For Minors: Those under the age of 18 may be pierced with parental consent. Parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. Parent or legal guardian must provide valid state issued ID and a copy of minor's birth certificate/guardianship papers and photo school ID. No exceptions!
- Kids Ear Lobe Piercing Available FOR AGES 8 - 12 YEARS OLD. We do not provide services to kids under 8 yrs and we do not pierce babies or infants.
- When a child is ready to be pierced the 45 minute appointment is usually adequate time to select jewelry and provide piercing services. If the child is not "feeling it" that day for any reason at any time, we will kindly ask that you reschedule for another day, even if one piercing has already been done.
- Piercing fee does not include cost of jewelry. For several health & safety reasons we NEVER pierce with jewelry brought in by customer.
A FEW HELPFUL TIPS:
- It's always good to eat and be hydrated before arriving to your appointment.
- To avoid cross contamination, please use hand sanitizer upon entering and do not touch or handle your piercings while in the studio at any time.
- When coming in for Ear Lobe Piercings such as "Seconds or Doubles" and "Thirds or Triples", please remove all jewelry in other Lobe Piercings before arriving to your appointment.
- If receiving a facial piercing or jewelry service please remove any heavy makeup, lipstick or lip gloss before arriving.
- If coming in for a Navel Piercing, loose (lower waisted) clothing without large belts is always best. The actual piercing is done with a sterile 2" needle from bottom to top, be prepared by wearing clothing that won't get in the way or compromise the cleanliness of the procedure by being able to provide about 3" inches of space below the Navel.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME.
Federal law prohibits any genital or nipple piercing on anyone under the age of 18.